sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Only 3 days at P&G and I've learnt so much more than at any other places I've worked so far. Yes, I am that pathetic (you won't believe I have no admin experience). Just standing in for a week for some sick soul then I'm jobless again! But it's okay since I can spend time with Michie when she comes back from Aus next Mon. Speaking of which, I find myself drifting apart from her. I know it's not a great issue to write abt here but hey, this is MY blog. Don't know why but I just have that feeling. Will work things out with her (hey sweets, if you ever read this let's talk it out someday. why i say EVER is because i realise you don't tag at my board anymore. is it because there's sth wrong with my tagboard?).I think I have a lot of convenient/ superficial friendships with others. Even those which I thought were my closer friends turn out to be not so close actually. Is it because I spend most of my time with Reub thus jeopardising my r/ships with others? Hmmm, there is a possibility now that I think of it. Even if so I'd think it is worth it. I value quality over quantity. I'd rather have 1 very close soulmate for life than 1000,000,000 mere acquaintances. I guess I feel this way because in a BGR, I am always given undivided attention by 1 party. However, 1 friend may only be able to give 1/ 100 of her attention to me. I can't believe it. I am going to be twenty soon and here I am, being a sensitive bugger worrying about friendships. OMG.On a side note, I got my desired specialisation course- Banking & Finance. Yay!
♥ 10:50 PM